Controls (Xbox One)
Note: These controls also apply if you are playing on PC using an Xbox controller. Both Xbox One and Xbox 360 controllers will work.
- A - Interact/Confirm
- B - Cancel/Back
- X - Reload/Switch Weapon (Hold)
- Y - Examine/End Turn (in Combat)
- LB - Switch Ranger/Switch Target (in Combat)
- RB - Switch Ranger/Switch Target (in Combat)
- LT - Skills Radial
- RT - Combat Radial
- Left Stick - Move/Navigate Menu
- Right Stick - Rotate/Pan Camera
- Press Left Stick - Change Movement Mode
- Press Right Stick - Change Camera Mode
- D-Pad Up - Map
- D-Pad Right - Radio
- D-Pad Left - Logbook
- D-Pad Down - Change Stance
- Menu - Gameplay Menu
- View - Pause Menu
- Xbox - Home Screen
There are two radial menus you will use to interact with the game world.
The Combat Radial shows your various combat actions, such as Attack, Precision Strike, Reload, Ambush, and so on. It can be opened both in and out of combat, but you will get most use of it in battle. Use Left Stick to rotate the curor in the direction of the option you want to select, then press the A button to select it.
The Skills Radial allows you to perform skill actions both in and out of combat. When near an object a skill can be performed on, you will see different skill options light up, as well as the odds for success (if applicable). Use Left Stick to rotate the curor in the direction of the option you want to select, then press the A button to select it.