Controls (PlayStation 4)
Note: These controls also apply if you are playing on PC using a PlayStation 4 DUALSHOCK 4 controller.
- Cross Button - Interact/Confirm
- Circle Button - Cancel/Back
- Square Button - Reload/Switch Weapon (Hold)
- Triangle Button - Examine/End Turn (in Combat)
- L1 - Switch Ranger/Switch Target (in Combat)
- R1 - Switch Ranger/Switch Target (in Combat)
- L2 - Skills Radial
- R2 - Combat Radial
- Left Stick - Move/Navigate Menu
- Right Stick - Rotate/Pan Camera
- L3 Button - Change Movement Mode
- R3 Button - Change Camera Mode
- Up Directional Button - Map
- Right Directional Button - Radio
- Left Directional Button - Logbook
- Down Directional Button - Change Stance
- Touch Pad - Gameplay Menu
- OPTIONS - Pause Menu
- PS Button - Home Screen
There are two radial menus you will use to interact with the game world.
The Combat Radial shows your various combat actions, such as Attack, Precision Strike, Reload, Ambush, and so on. It can be opened both in and out of combat, but you will get most use of it in battle. Use Left Stick to rotate the curor in the direction of the option you want to select, then press the Cross Button to select it.
The Skills Radial allows you to perform skill actions both in and out of combat. When near an object a skill can be performed on, you will see different skill options light up, as well as the odds for success (if applicable). Use Left Stick to rotate the curor in the direction of the option you want to select, then press the Cross Button to select it.